" 20 ways to create a Romantic Bedroom "
It would be a great discovery if we spare some of our time to indulge ourselves with happiness. After a long
tiring work day, when you come home, all of these details that we put our minds to are what makes our
bedrooms enticing and invigorating... A romantic bedroom allows you to feel relaxed and soothed, make this
your sanctuary.. A place called home...
1. Get rid of clutter: It always seems distracting and confusing if there is too much going on ..
2. Paint your room with faux finishes are common they add depth.
3. Add mirrors they also, add depth .. You could use as many as you like, they can be any size.. Just don't
over do it, you don't want it to be overwhelming..
4. When deciding on what theme to select, keep the look comfortable and inviting, knowing when to not go
any further. Gradually add details and features..
5. Crown moldings to create a frame in a vertical manner to either frame the mirrors, your favorite drawing,
painting or picture.
6. Buy quality bed sheets, It really does matter what kind you buy !
7. Get the perfect bed, make sure it is not too BIG for the room.
The bed is the focus of any bedroom and the most romantic rooms, make it as cozy as possible. Some styles
that you might want to consider: Platform, Canopy, Victorian, or Sleigh bed, are the most romantic ...
8. Curtains or Valences with either fringes, beads, or lace they add detail and elegance to your windows..
Making sure they compliment the bedding... Purchase fabric long enough to hang them close to the ceiling..
9. Chandeliers can add royalty and , or ceiling fans adding practicality and creativity...
10. Accessorize add small details of furniture and novelties. Bring attention to the detail. Keeping it simple.
IE: Nightstand, a lamp and romantic picture frame..
11. Pillows on the bed all sizes, different colors, keeping in mind the color scheme..
12. Area Rugs, select one that is the same length of your bed and lay it
on either side of the bed..
Are you starting to get the feeling of a romantic bedroom ?
Relaxing and fulfilling, creating that romantic bedroom ....
You must be in Heaven ...
13. Personalize your bedroom, make your presence known. Personalize your towels, bathrobes,or pillow
14. Pictures frames, Romantic art wall, decorate your walls with elegance, adorn with beautiful decor.
15. Sweet smells, candles they are known to saturate the air and cause tranquility and invoke relaxation
through our senses..Send calming or sensual scents throughout the bedroom. Scented candles light up your
favorite romantic scent .. Choose a flavor that your partner likes.
16. Adding colors, select colors that add harmony and serenity. Colors that appeal to you ..
Making a romantic bedroom it is essential to enhancing romance in you life... Why not it should be your
17. Lighting should be soft and filtered; bright lights can detract from the ambiance. Try 40 watts low wattage
to add comfort and serenity . . And, for special evenings, nothing adds romance like the warm glow of
candles (be sure that lit candles are never left unattended).
18. Spraying your bed sheets lightly with your favorite romantic designer fragrance can make them alluring
19. Keep your favorite love CDs at your fingertips; soft love music is one of the easiest ways to elevate your
mood. Keep distractions such as the television in another room.
20. For a late-night indulgence, place strawberries and whipped cream on a small tray next to the bed. Very
fine Wine and Wine glasses also are ideal at the start of a romantic evening at home.